Post new topic   Reply to topic    True Mandalorians Forum Index -> New Member Info and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shayliee
Recruit

re: Hello, I'm Shay

Hello all!

My name is Rebecca. I live in Los Angeles with my husband, Jason (Barkiel). I am a Registered Nurse and I work 12 hour night shifts, so my in game time can be inconsistent. I am just getting back into the game and have a bit of catching up to do.  I was a pretty casual player for the last couple of years while I was completing my Master's degree.

My in-game name is Shay, however my main character in this game is Amalyhn, a Sith Inquisitor with a focus on DPS. I only have one other higher level alt: Shay-Lee, a merc bounty hunter (level 51 at the moment).

I enjoy PVE and end-game content. I enjoy the story lines of the game and like to take the time to read/listen to the stories the first time through. I am also a completionist and would love to go back sometime to complete old content.

I am always willing to help out if I can and look forward to re-learning the game with you all. I look forward to improving my character so that I can be of help in flashpoints and operations!

Thanks again for the invite!!

Shay/Amalyhn

Abandonedaccount43567

Hi Rebecca and welcome back to SWTOR! Like I told your husband, I'm always happy to see new faces! If I'm on, and you need help with something don't hesitate to ask! I'm always happy to help out my fellow guildies.

Seephius
Lieutenant

I would say the same as Castara did. Don't hesitate to contact me if you guys need anything. Very glad to have you both in the guild. I hope you enjoy every minute of it. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    True Mandalorians Forum Index -> New Member Info and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum